28 okt 2011

Seeing double: Double cuteness!

Today my bunny Sjakie met his brother. At least we think they might be family, Charlie was bought at a petshop, mine was dumped at a petting zoo both in the same town and both look extremely alike!
When I entered a site named Bunspace with my boy and looked through the bunnies who lived in Vlaardingen there was this bunny who caught my eye right away, Charlie looked so much like Sjaak! They have the same spot on their snout, the same long hairs, the same looks, the same everything!

Today at the petstore there was a pet photographer and he took pictures of animals (duh....) and we decided to meet to really see them and see if they looked alike as well in person, well, in bunny. I'm not going to say it, just look and judge yourself!

This is my boy.



And in the next pics he is together with Charlie, can they be brothers?







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten