16 feb 2012

weekly updates on Gina #5

This is a very unexpected blog from my side. I really had expected that by now the baby guinea's would be born. Soon to be mommy Gina is still waiting for her babies to come and of course so am I!

As always I will start out with pictures of the previous weeks.

Remember this one? It was taken on the 12th of Januari when Gina was with me a couple of days.
 And a week later on the 19th
 On the 26th of Januari
 And then February came. This one was taken on the 2nd of February
 And this was last week.
And today, she didn't really look like she gained a lot of weight and she really didn't. I had her on the scale a moment before this picture was taken and she weighed 1202 grams today.
 And this was all for this week. Jenna wanted to say goodbye this time!

Probably the next blog will be about Gina's babies (unless she makes me wait another week...)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten