4 mrt 2012

Anneke van Giersbergen

So, as you might know, I have been at a concert in my hometown Vlaardingen yesterday. You might remember Vlaardingen from my previous post extremely beautiful view posted a few months back and taken from a large building where I was in. I remember how high it was! Didn't look down while I stood there (afraid of heights....)

Anyway, I am changing the subject which was not really planned so I am going back to my original subject now.

It was a concert of Anneke van Giersbergen (you might know her from Agua de Annique or the previous singer of the Gathering). And of course I took my camera with me. I had decided not to use my flash that day and of course that meant that most of my pictures failed.... My camera is not very good in making shots in dark rooms and usually I do use my flash. This does mean that (if I am allowed) I will use the flash next week in Veenendaal at the Epica concert.
However, not all my pictures failed. As Anneke was singing the song Circles the lighting was perfect which made my camera make goodish pictures. I am very happy with some of them so those will be posted here. Unfortunally only of Anneke and not of the band.

Enjoy!!








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten