28 mei 2012

Black and white guinea-pig

I love how people find my blog while searching google for images of black and white guinea-pigs. This blog will be for all those black and white guinea-pig lovers and when you also love long haired guinea-pigs you'll love this post I think (hope) since this blog contains pictures of my black and white Peruvian girl Jenna.

Jenna is currently staying with Kareltje, a longhaired white male who hopefully got Jenna pregnant. Jenna will return home tomorrow after being away for 4 weeks and I just realized I never posted pictures of the cute lovecouple.

Enjoy!

Jenna thinks he is kind of scary at first
 But later....
 Still, she rather sits alone
 Karel watches her
 Okay, I'll sit with you
 Close but also far away
 Outside she stays with him
 Cute couple huh?
 Following him wherever he goes
 Are you talking about me?
 Eating some tomato
 peekaboo!
 Very white
 Karel, where are you?
 I want a bite of that hay as well, you have to share it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten