6 dec 2011

Dogs, cats, bunnies, mice and Damon

In other words this is a blogmessage dedicated to my own pets. All except the fish but they will get a post somewhere in the future.

Let's start of with the dogs.
Maki
 Kissy, kiss!
 Pixie
Pixie
 Maki


And now it is time for the cats of the family
Jimmy being lazy
 Muis playing
 Spottie being crazy
 Muis being annoying!


And now it is bunnytime!
This is my beautiftul Isaac
 My only girl Sunny
 And mini Trubbie
Also have 2 of the three of them together


 The next beasty is my hamster Damon.
Here still with his brother

And last, the mice!

Koetje (black and white one) and Duo-Penotti (brown and white)
 And the Doppelgangers, sadly one of them passed away


Now, people who read my blog. I am curious, which of my animals do you like the most? Leave a comment, I love comments!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten